The country man's treasure [electronic resource] : Shewing the nature, causes, and cure of all diseases incident to cattle, viz. bulls, oxen, cows, calves, horses, mares, colts, asses, sheep, swine, and goats. With proper means to prevent their common diseases and distempers: being useful receipts, as they have been practised by long experience of above forty years, and also approved. Together with plain rules and methods for improving arable and pasture-lands: the management, improvement, and preservation of fruit trees, plants and flowers, the manner of fruit trees, plants and flowers, the manner of ordering flax, hemp, saffron and licorish: with directions for encreasing and preserving of bees. To which is added the art of hawking, hunting, angling, and the noble recreation of ringing. By J. Lambert, gent
- Lambert, James, active 17th century
- London : Printed for Edw. Midwinter, at the Three Crowns and Looking-Glass in St. Paul's Church Yard, [1715?]
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 138 pages : illustrations ; 12⁰.
- Brace(s) in title or imprint.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T153312.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6161377