The Merchant's and trader's vade mecum, or, A new and complete book of rates, comprehending the nett duties and drawbacks of the customs, inwards, outwards, and coast-wife [electronic resource] : Also correct tables, containing the duties of excise, excise licences, (with the additions of the present sessions) bounties and premiums
- London : Printed for G. Kearsley, No. 46, Fleet-Street, 1787.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 120, 2 unnumbered pages : illustrations,tables ; 18⁰.
- With a half-title and a final errata leaf., Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T153544.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6161408