The natural history of the human teeth [electronic resource] : Explaining their structure, use, formation, growth, and diseases. Illustrated with copper-plates. By John Hunter, surgeon extraordinary to the King, and Fellow of the Royal Society
- Hunter, John, 1728-1793
- London : Printed for J. Johnson, No. 72, St. Paul's Church-Yard, MDCCLXXVIII. 
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 128 pages, 16 unnumbered pagesleaves, XVIplates ; 4⁰.
- With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T153594.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6161413