Forfeitures in the county of Wicklow and Wexford, consisting of the farms and lands following, will be expos'd to sale at Chichester-house, Dublin, on Saturday the 17th day of April, 1703. By Cant to the best bidder [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Ireland. Trustees for the Sale of the Forfeited Estates
- Dublin : Printed and sold by John Brocas in School-house-Lane, near High-Street, 1703.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1⁰.
- At head of title: "Numb.1.".
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T154088.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6161505