The English registry, for the year of our Lord, 1776; (by John Exshaw, bookseller,) or, A collection of English lists; (much improved and enlarged) containing His Majesty's most Honourable privy council; the Lords and Commons in Parliament; the principal officers of state; of the army, and navy; of the law, and trade; the heads of colleges and professors, with many other lists. To which are added, I. An alphabetical list of the Rt. Hon. the house of Lords, with their employments, posts of Honour, &c. II. An alphabetical list of the counties, cities, boroughs, and members for each; with their connections, employments, and posts of Honour. III. A new and correct list of the Royal Navy of Great Britain, distingushing the rates. IV. The Royal Academy for painting, sculpture, and architecture; the society for the encouragement of manufactures, &c. the grand tour of the continent of America. With the present state of Scotland. he whole compiled and digested from the most authentic lists, carefully corrected at the proper offices; and from the best information. Fitted to be bound with Watson's almanack, and making with it, a present state of both Kingdoms [electronic resource].
- Exshaw, John, -1776
- Dublin : Printed by John Exshaw, in Dame-street, MDCCLXXVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 107, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T154408.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6161590