An historical account of English money, from the conquest to the present time [electronic resource] : Including those of Scotland, from the accession of James I. to the union of the two kingdoms. Illustrated with copper plates and tables of gold and silver money. By Stephen Martin Leake, Esq. Clarenceux King of Arms
- Leake, Stephen Martin, 1702-1773
- Uniform Title:
- Nummi Britannici historia
- London : Printed for R. Faulder, T. and J. Egerton, I. Anderson, E. Jeffery, I. Walker, J. Cuthell, J. Deighton, R. Banister, D. Walker, and Darton and Harvey, 1793.
- The third edition, with additions.
- Physical Description:
- 8, 3 unnumbered pages, vi-viii, 428, 18 unnumbered pages, plates ; 8⁰.
- The final nine leaves contain 'A table of English silver coins.', 'A table of English gold coins' and the index., The work first appeared in 1726 as 'Nummi Britannici historia'., Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T154465.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Goldsmiths', 15715
View MARC record | catkey: 6161597