Ill-judged bounties tend to beggary on both sides [electronic resource] : Or, Observation on a paper, intituled, Reasons for laying a duty on French and Spanish indico, and granting a bounty on what is made in the British plantations
- London : Printed for the author, by E. Owen, in Hand-Court, near Great Turnstile, Holborn, 1748.
- Physical Description:
- 14, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Price on title page: (Price Four-Pence.)
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T154482.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Hanson, 6166
View MARC record | catkey: 6161598