Kilwinning divinity weighed and found wanting [electronic resource] : Or, The grand secret of the new Kilwinning lodge, concerning subscription to the confession of faith, tried and cast. In two letters to the publisher of the Glasgow Journal
- Glasgow : Printed by John Bryce, and sold by him at his shop in the Salt-Market, 1768.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 8⁰.
- Signed at end: Philorthodoxus, a pseudonym.
Reply to a letter supporting Alexander Fergusson, Minister of Kilwinning.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T155177.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6161695