Some remarkable passages of the life and death of Mr Alexander Peden, late minister of the Gospel at Glenluce in Galloway [electronic resource] : Singular for piety, zeal, and faithfulness, but especially, exceeding all who have been heard of in our late ages, in that gift of foreseeing events, and foretelling what was to befal the church and nations of Scotland and Ireland, particular families and persons, and of his own life and death. As a few instances among many through his life, take these that follow. To which is added, a second part. Containing, thirty new additional passages: likewise, an exact copy of a letter from Mr. Peden to the prisoners of Dunnottar Castle, in the month of July, 1685. &c. Together with his thoughts on the covenant of redemption
- Walker, Patrick, 1666?-1745?
- Uniform Title:
- Life of Mr. Alexander Peden. Abridgments
- Glasgow : Printed and sold by J. & J. Robertson, M,DCC,LXXXI. 
- Physical Description:
- 56 pages ; 12⁰.
- Extracted from 'The life of Mr. Alexander Peden' by Patrick Walker.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T155600.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6161760