The sovereignty and wisdom of god displayed in the afflictions of men, together with a Christian department under them [electronic resource] : Being the substance of several sermons on Eccl. vii. 13. Prov. xvi. 19. and 1 Pet. v. 6. To which are added, some sermons on the nature of church-communion. from I Cor. X. 17. By the late reverend and learned Mr. Thomas Boston, late minister of the Gospel at Ettrick
- Boston, Thomas, 1677-1732
- Glasgow : Printed by John Bryce, and sold as his Shop, opposite to the New-Church, Salt-Market, MDCCLXXIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 228 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T155727.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6161787