The Glasgow almanack for 1795 [electronic resource] : Being the third after leap year. Is most respectfully inscribed to the Honourable John Dunlop, Esq. lord provost, David Dale Esq; William Bogle Jun. Esq; Robert Waddell Esq; John Laurie, Esq; dean of Guild, Will Auchincloss Esq; deacon covener, bailies, and the other very respectable member of the town council of Glasgow, By their most o[bedient] and very humble [servant] J. Mennons
- Glasgow : Printed by J. Mennons, editor of the Glasgow Advertiser, Mondays & Fridays, and sold at his Shop, first west from the Exchange, and by all the booksellers, 
- Physical Description:
- 192 pages ; 12⁰.
- Brace(s) in title or imprint.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T162777.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6162201