A Caution to gentlemen who use Sheridan's dictionary [electronic resource] : To which are added, for the assistance of foreigners and natives, select rules for pronouncing English with precision and elegance
- [Cork] : London: printed; and Cork, re-printed by J. Sullivan, opposite the Exchange. And sold by H.P. Nugent, teacher of English, Academy-Street; and by all the booksellers, MDCCXCI. 
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 30, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Price on title page: Price, a British Shilling.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T163014.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6162263