The confession of faith, with the larger and shorter catechisms [electronic resource] : First agreed upon by the Assembly of Divines at Westminster; and now appointed by the General Assembly of the Kirk of Scotland, to be a part of uniformity in religion, between the kirks of Christ in the three kingdoms. Together with the sum of saving knowledge, and the practical use thereof
- Corporate Author:
- Church of Scotland
- Glasgow : Printed by John Robertson, and M M'Lean, and sold at their Shops in the Salt Market, 1748.
- Physical Description:
- Pp.284 ; 12⁰.
- Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T163085.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6162286