The Aberdeen almanack, for the year 1787, being the third after leap year, and of the Julian period, 6500 [electronic resource] : Inscribed, with the greatest respect, to James Jopp, Esq; Provost; Mess. John Abercrombie junr. James Paull, John Copland, George Auldjo, Baillies Aw. Allardyce, Dean of Guild, George More, Treasurer; and the remanent Members of the Town-Council of the city of Aberdeen, by their obliged humble servants, J. Chalmers & Co.
- Aberdeen : printed and sold by J. Chalmers & Co. printers to the city, 
- Physical Description:
- 197, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- The first 24 pages are printed on one side only.
Some vertical chain lines.
Brace(s) in title or imprint.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T163333.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6162337