A catalogue of the large and noble library of James West, Esq; of King's-Street, Covent-Garden, deceased; late President of the Royal Society [electronic resource] : consisting of an uncommon number of British history and antiquities, many on large paper and with manuscript notes: a matchless collection printed by Caxton, Wynkin de Worde, Pynson, &c. with great variety of others in the finest preservation, and most elegant bindings. Which (by order of the administratrix,) will be sold by auction, by Mess. Langford's, at his late dwelling house in King's-Street aforesaid. In two distinct parts, viz. the first part will begin selling on Wednesday the 3d and end the 13th of February 1773; and the second part will begin on Monday the 22d of February, and end the 13th of March following. The said library may be viewed on Monday the 1st of February, and every day after (Sunday excepted) till the time of sale, which will begin each day precisely at half past eleven. Catalogues of the whole may be had on the days of viewing, at the place of sale; and at Mess. Langford's, in the Great Piazza; at one shilling and six-pence each
- Corporate Author:
- Mr. Langford and Son
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 139, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T163892.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6162438