A catalogue of the valuable library of books, of Anthony Keck, Esq. deceased, consisting of several hundred volumes of scarce books, in various languages, arts and sciences; together with sundry valuable manuscripts and missals, brought from his late house, at Theobald's Park, in Herts; which (by order of the executors) will be sold by auction [electronic resource] : By Mr. Willock, at his house, No. 25, in Golden-Square, on Friday, the 28th of June, 1793, and following day, beginning each day at twelve o'clock. To be viewed 'till the sale, and catalogues may be had at the Rainbow Coffee-House, Cornhill; Baptist Coffee-house, Chancery-Lane, and of Mr. Willock, No. 25, Golden-square
- Willock, John, land-surveyor
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 15, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T163906.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6162444