An account of the war in India, between the English and French, on the coast of Coromandel, from the year 1750 to the year 1760 [electronic resource] : Together with a relation of the late remarkable events on the Malabar Coast, and the expeditions to Golconda and Surat; with the operations of the fleet. Illustrated with maps, plans, &c. The whole compiled from original papers. By Richard Owen Cambridge, Esq
- Cambridge, Richard Owen, 1717-1802
- Dublin : Printed for George and Alexander Ewing, in Dame-street, MDCCLXI. 
- Physical Description:
- 383, 1 unnumbered page;64, 20 unnumbered pages, plates : maps,portrait ; 8⁰.
- The appendix and index have separate pagination and register.
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T164151.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6162495