A companion to the altar: shewing the nature and necessity of a sacramental preparation, in order to our worthy receiving the Holy Communion [electronic resource] : Wherein those fears and scruples about eating and drinking unworthily, and of incurring our own damnation thereby, are proved groundless and unwarrantable. Unto which are added, prayers and meditations, preparative to a sacramental preparation, according to what the Church of England requires from her communicants
- Vickers, William, active 1707-1711
- Dublin : Printed by Boulter Grierson, printer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty, MDCCLX. 
- The fourteenth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 47, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By William Vickers.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T164193.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6162500