An address to the serious and candid professors of Christianity [electronic resource] : On the following subjects, viz. I. The use of reason in matters of religion, II. The power of man to do the will of God, III. Original sin, IV. Election and reprobation, V. The divinity of Christ, and, VI. Atonement for sin by the death of Christ. Occasioned by an appeal lately published on the same subjects
- Serle, Ambrose, 1742-1812
- Edinburgh : Printed for W. Laing, bookseller, 
- Physical Description:
- iv,72 pages ; 12⁰.
- Anonymous. By Ambrose Serle.
The 'Appeal' is by Joseph Priestley.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T164263.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6162523