At an adjourned meeting of the quarter sessions of the peace, held at Aberdeen, the first day of November, one thousand seven hundred and eighty five years. John Gordon of Craig Preses. It having been represented, that for a course of years past, many complaints had been laid before the justices of peace of this county, against great numbers of people in town and country, for having and using illegal stills, for distilling spirits. ... [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Aberdeenshire (Scotland). Sessions
- [Aberdeen] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1/4⁰.
- Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T164587.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6162621