A companion to all the principal places of curiosity and entertainment in and about London and Westminster [electronic resource] : Containing an historical description of London, the River Thames, the Tower of London, the monument, the Royal-Exchange, the Mansion-House, Guildhall, St. Paul's Cathedral, Westminster-Hall, Westminster-Abbey, the British Museum, and other places. With a concise and exact account of the curiosities contained in several of them. And a new, large, and elegant map London, Westminster, and Southwark. Designed for strangers to chuse such objects of suit their convenience, and to enable them to deseribe what they have seen
- Uniform Title:
- Companion to every place of curiosity and entertainment in and about London and Westminster
- London : printed for J. Drew, Fetter-lane; W. Richardson, at the Royal-Exchange: W. Nicoll, St. Paul's Church-yard; J. Pridden, Fleet-street; and T. Durham, Charing-cross, M DCC LXXXVIII. 
- The seventh edition.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, ii, 194 pages ; 12⁰.
- Issued with or without the map., First published as: 'Companion to every place of curiosity and entertainment in and about London and Westminster'., Below imprint (in square brackets): Price bound, with the map, 2s. 6d., At foot of title page: And may be had sewed, without the map., Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T164775.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6162673