Chinese tales: or, Stories told in China [electronic resource] : Being the wonderful adventures of the Mandarin Fum-Hoam. Related by himself, to divert the Sultana, upon the celebration of her nuptials. Written in French by M. Guelette, and rendered into English by a very eminent author, much celebrated for his excellent performances
- Gueullette, Thomas-Simon, 1683-1766
- Uniform Title:
- Contes chinois. English
- Corke : Printed for J. Robertson, at the Sign of the Naked Man with a bunch of keys in his pocket, near the Bridge, 1754.
- The third edition in English.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 212 pages ; 18⁰.
- Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T165252.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6162819