The Christian's preparation for the worthy receiving of the Holy Sacrament of the Lord's Supper [electronic resource] : In four parts. I. Meditations, prayers, confession, &c. properly adapted to the preparation necessary for receiving the Lord's Supper worthily. II. The devout communicant's assistant for the Holy Table; calculated to direct the communicant's behaviour at the celebration of the Lord's Supper. III. Meditations, prayers, and thanksgivings, after receiving the Holy Sacrament. IV. Devotions adapted to various occasions, both with regard to a family and the closet and a pamphlate in the seven penitential Psalms. To which is prefixed an introduction, displaying the nature and design of the Holy Sacrament; the ends for which it was appointed; and the preparation necessary for the worthy receiving of the Lord's Supper. By a clergyman of the Church of England. Illustrated with six capital engravings, executed by eminent artists representing them most remarkable sufferings, &c. our Holy Redeemer. Published by the King's Royal licence and authority; and recommended by several eminent divines of the Church of England
- Clergyman of the Church of England
- London : printed, pursuant to His Majesty's authority, only for J. Cooke, at Shakespear's Head, Pater-noster Row, 
- Physical Description:
- 168 pages, plates ; 12⁰.
- Below imprint: (Price, bound in black, only one shilling and six-pence.)
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T165846.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6163003