A defence of the Lord Bishop of London's discourses concerning the use and intent of prophecy [electronic resource] : In a letter to Dr. Middleton. By T. Rutherforth, D.D. chaplain to His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales; and Fellow of St. John's College, Cambridge
- Rutherforth, T. (Thomas), 1712-1771
- Cambridge : Printed by J. Bentham, printer to the University, and sold by W. Thurlbourn in Cambridge, W. Innys in Pater-noster Row, and J. Beecroft at the Bible and Crown in Lombard Street, London, M.DCC.L. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 194 pages ; 8⁰.
- Half-title: 'A letter to Dr. Middleton'.
With reference to the work by William Sherlock.
A reply to Conyers Middleton's 'An examination of the Bishop of London's Discourses'.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T166343.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6163154