The Harmony of the Holy Gospels digested into one history, according to the order of time [electronic resource] : Divided into three hundred and fifteen lessons; with suitable meditations and prayers subjoyned to each lesson. Done originally by the author of the devotions by may of offices, publish'd by Dr. Hicks. Reformed and improved by James Bonnel Esq; late accomptant general of Ireland, for his own use. And now published from his own papers for the use of others, by the author of his life
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. Gospel Harmonies. English. Birchley
- London : Printed by Joseph Downing, for Richard Burrough at the Sun and Moon in Cornhill near the Royal-Exchange, 1705.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv,436 pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Birchley, William, 1613-1669
- Related Titles:
- Harmony of the holy gospels digested into one history
- The author of the Devotions by way of offices = John Austin who used the pseudonym William Birchley.
Edited by William Hamilton, author of 'The life and character of James Bonnell'.
Preface signed: John Strype.
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T166655.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6163257