Brachygraphy: or An easy and compendious system of short-hand, adapted to the various arts, sciences and professions [electronic resource] : Improved after more than forty years practice & experience by Thomas Gurney: and brought still nearer to perfection upon the present method by Joseph Gurney
- Gurney, Thomas, 1705-1770
- [London] : Printed for J. and M. Gurney: sold by M. Gurney, bookseller, No. 128, Holborn-Hill, London, 
- The tenth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, iii, 1 unnumbered page, xv, 1 unnumbered page, 12, 54 unnumbered pages, plate : portrait ; 8⁰.
- The titlepage is engraved, as is part of the text., Price on title page: Published as the act directs, Novr. 1, 1785 Price half a Guinca. W. Palmer sculp., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T166675.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alston, VIII, 225
View MARC record | catkey: 6163263