Instructor clericalis. Part IV [electronic resource] : Being a continuance of bars and other pleadings from the third part. Wherein the head of covenant is continued; together with a review, either by precedent or reference, of all the pleadings extant, relating to the same: as also to the title of conditions as they have relation to covenants; viz. I. For making assurances of land. II. For quiet enjoyment, &c. III. By general performance of covenants. IV. Concerning non-payment of rent. &c. V. Covenants concerning repairs. VI. Concerning charter-parties, &c. VII. Concerning apprentices and servants. Also bars and pleadings in debt, in the several particulars thereof. With variety of notes, arguments, and other observations relating to the same. The second edition. By R.G. a clerk of the Court of Common Pleas
- R. G. (Robert Gardiner), active 1705-1728
- [London] : In the Savoy: printed by E. Autt, (executrix of J. Autt, assignee of Edward Sayer Esq;) for John Walthoe, in the Middle-Temple-Cloysters; and Tho Bever, at the Hand and Star within Temple Bar in Fleet Street, 1717.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, xvi, 483, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- R.G. = Robert Gardiner.
No complete sets of the first edition were issued.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T166827.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6163320