An interest-book four, five, six, seven, eight per cent [electronic resource] : From Thousand pound, to one pound. for one day, to ninety two days; and for three, six, nine, twelve months. To which is added, ables of compound interest and annuities, &c. The ninth edition, exctly examined. By John Castaing
- Castaing, John
- Dublin : Printed by William Wilmot, on the Blind-Key, for Edward Hamilton book-seller, at the corner of Christ-Church-Lane, MDCCXXIV. 
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 174, 18 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T166877.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6163333