A rational account of the principles of Christianity, and the practice thereof [electronic resource] : In two parts. The first, an essay upon the Apostle Paul's discourse before the council of Areopagus, at Athens, Acts XVII. 22,----31. The second, An essay upon Rom. xvii l. By the Late Rev. Mr. John Platts
- Platts, John, active 1716-1719
- Derby : Printed by S. Drewry: sold by W. Dicey in Northampton; T. Warren in Birmingham; J. Ros in Derby; T. Collyer in Nottingham; and J. Slater in Chesterfield, [1737?]
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 314, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Edited by J. Rogerson and R. Murrey.
With a final advertisement leaf.
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T168194.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6163731