The reasonable communicant [electronic resource] : Or, An explanation of the doctrine of the Sacrament of the Lord's Supper, in all its parts, from the communion service. In a discourse between a minister and one of his parishioners. By W. Fleetwood, D.D. late lord bishop of Ely
- Fleetwood, William, 1656-1723
- London : Printed for B. Dod, bookseller to the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, at the Bible and Key in Ave-Mary Lane, M.DCC.XLVIII. 
- The sixteenth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 104, 4 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- With an initial advertisement leaf.
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T168354.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6163785