A Protestant's resolution [electronic resource] : Shewing his reasons why he will not be a papist. Digested into so plain a method of question and answer, that an ordinary capacity may be able to defnd the Protestant religion against the most cunning Jesuit or popish priest
- London : Printed for T. Field, in Leadenhall-Street, bookseller to the Society for Promoting Religious Knowledge among the Poor, MDCC.LXXX. 
- The thirty-second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 35, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T168365.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6163788