A letter to the Hon. Thomas Erskine [electronic resource] : Containing some strictures on his view of the causes and consequences of the present war with France. Ninth edition. By John Gifford, Esq. Author of a letter to the Earl of Lauderdale, &c. &c.
- Gifford, John, 1758-1818
- London : Printed for T.N. Longman, No. 39, Paternoster Row, 1797.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 180 pages ; 8⁰.
- John Gifford is the pseudonym used by John Richards Green., With a half-title., Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T168545.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6163849