Religious courtship abridg'd [electronic resource] : Being historical discourses, on the necessity of marrying religious husbands and wives only. As also of husbands and wives being of the same profession in religion
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731
- Uniform Title:
- Religious courtship. Abridgments
- London : Printed and sold by the booksellers in town and country, MDCCXXXIV. 
- Physical Description:
- 166 pages ; 12⁰.
- Anonymous. By Daniel Defoe., Price on title page: (Price Bound One Shilling.), Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T168714.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6163897