Remarks upon Nazarenus [electronic resource] : Wherein the falsity of Mr. Toland's Mahometan Gospel, and his misrepresentation of Mahometan sentiments, in respect of Christianity, are set forth; the history of the old Nazar©Œans clear'd up, and the whole conduct of the first Christians in respect of the Jewish law, explain'd and defended. By Thomas Mangey, A.M. rector of St. Nicholas's in Guilford
- Mangey, Thomas, 1688-1755
- [London] : Printed for William and John Innys, at the Prince's Arms, at the west end of St. Paul's Churchyard, MDCCXVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 117, that is, 131 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Pp.129-131 misnumbered 113, 118, 117., Another issue of this work appeared in 1718 with the imprint: London: printed for William and John Innys., Printed by William Bowyer., Signatures: A-R⁴ S²., Signatures from Maslen & Lancaster., Price on title page: Price 1s. 6d., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T168843.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Maslen & Lancaster. Bowyer ledgers, 470
View MARC record | catkey: 6163925