Literary relics [electronic resource] : Containing original letters from King Charles II. King James II. The Queen of Bohemia, Swift, Berkeley, Addison, Steele, Congreve, the Duke of Ormond, and Bishop Rundle. To which is prefixed, an inquiry into the life of Dean Swift. By George-Monck Berkeley, Esq. L.L.B. in the University of Dublin, F.S.S.A. a member of St. Mary Magdalen Hall, Oxford, and of the Inner Temple, London
- London : Printed for T. Kay (late Elliot and Kay,) No. 332, opposite Somerset House, Strand; and W. Creech, Edinburgh, MDCCXCII. 
- Second edition, revised and corrected.
- Physical Description:
- 5 unnumbered pages, viii-lvi, 415, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T169659.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Teerink-Scouten, 120
View MARC record | catkey: 6164190