A Paraphrase on the four evangelists [electronic resource] : Wherein, for the clearer understanding of the sacred history, the whole text and paraphrase are printed, one under the other. With critical notes on the more difficult passages. Necessary for all families. In two volumes. By Samuel Clarke, D.D. late rector of St. James's, Westminster
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. Gospels. English. Authorised
- Dublin : Printed at the University-Press, by William Sleater and sold by him at Pope's Head on Corn-Hill, M.DCC.LVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Clarke, Samuel, 1675-1729
- Related Titles:
- Paraphrase on the four Evangelists
- With the text in the Authorised version.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T170429.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6164426