Reasons why a consent to abolish the penal statutes [electronic resource] : Against papists, could not be given by any who own'd the then government in church and state. Written and dispersed by John Hamilton sometime writer in Edinburgh, now clerk of Irving, amongst the honourable estates of Parliament held at Edinburgh Anno 1686, at their earnest desire, and by their influence, when the said statutes were designed to be abolished, and no printing thereof could be allowed at the time
- Hamilton, John, clerk of the borough of Irwin
- [Edinburgh?] : [publisher not identified], Now printed Anno 1706.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 14 pages ; 4⁰.
- Reproduction of original from British Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T170527.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6164454