Mr. Taylor's case stated, or A just reply to a book, intituled, A vindication of Mr. John Taylor minister of Wamsray [electronic resource] : Wherein, the conduct of the presbytyr of Lochmaben in suspending: and of the synod of drumsries, in deposing the said Mr. Taylor, is clearly vindicated, from the false and unjust allegiances of the said author. As also, a more full account of the procedure of the synod and presbytry, in that business: together, with a true narration of some gross immoralities, and unchristian practices of the said Mr. Taylor both before and since his deposition
- Drumfries : Printed by Robert Rae, In the year MDCCXVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 10,90 pages ; 4⁰.
- Taylor was suspended as minister of Wamfray in 1715 and for a while he refused to recognise the Synod's authority.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T170813.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6164549