The reduction of episcopacy unto the form of synodical government [electronic resource] : Recived in the antient Church, proposed in the year 1641. as an expedient for the prevention of those troubles, which afterwards did arise about the matter of Church Government, episcopal and presbyierial Government conjoyned. Proposed now again, anno 1703. for removing the differences in the Church of Scotland, By the Author of the Essay for promoving national love and unity. This may be altered according to the different circumtances of the National Church of Scotland
- Ussher, James, 1581-1656
- Uniform Title:
- Reduction of episcopacie
- Edinburgh : [publisher not identified], Re-printed in the year 1703.
- Physical Description:
- 7, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Anonymous. By James Usher.
Proposed by "the author of the essay", i.e. John Wilson, author of 'An essay wherein national love and unity is recommended'.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T170879.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6164568