Proposals for printing a new baronetage of England [electronic resource] : Containing an historical and genealogical account of the English baronets, now existing, from the institution of that order, in the reign of King James the first, to the present time. With all the arms accurately and elegantly engraved. -It is proposed to print this work in octavo, in the same size and manner as the peerage of England; and it is hoped the public will be please to distinguish it from any puerile attempt to mislead their judgments
- Almon, John, 1737-1805
- Uniform Title:
- New baronetage of England. Prospectus
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 8⁰.
- Dated at head: London, February 20, 1768., The anonymous 'A new baronetage of England' was published for John Almon in 1769 in three duodecimo volumes., Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T170930.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6164587