The manner pointed out in which the common prayer was read in private by the Late Mr. Garrick [electronic resource] : For the instruction of a young clergyman: from whose manuscript notes this pamphlet is composed. By J.W. Anderson, A.M.
- Anderson, J. W., active 18th century
- London : Printed by J. Plymsell; and published by F. and C. Rivington, St. Paul's Church Yard; and R. Faulder, Bond Street. (Entered at Stationers' Hall.), 1797.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 78 pages ; 8⁰.
- With a half-title., Square bracket(s) in title or imprint., Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T171473.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6164765