Thane's catalogue for 1774, of a curious and valuable collection of prints, and books of prints [electronic resource] : Containing a great variety of fine historical, &c. prints, by the most esteemed antient and modern masters. Including several thousand English & foreign portraits, both engraved and in mezzotinto amongst which are many of the finest and rarest in the English and foreign series. The whole collected abroad & at home at great expence, and will begin to be sold this May, 1774. (For ready money only) By John Thane, print-seller and medalist, the corner of Gerard-Street, in Prince's-Street, St. Ann's. Song; who will buy and collection or parcel of Prints, coins, medals, &c. catalogues to be had, at sixpence each, at the place of sale, and at Mr. Hooper's No. 25, Ludgate-Hill
- Thane, John, 1748-1818
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 131, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from British Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T171958.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6164896