Memorial, of brief, for the Comte de Cagliostro, defendant against the King's attorney-general, plaintiff [electronic resource] : In the cause of the Cardinal de Rohan, Comtesse de la Motte, and others. From the French original, published in Paris, in February last; with an introductory preface. By Parkyns Macmahon
- Cagliostro, Alessandro, conte di, 1743-1795
- Dublin : Printed for L. White, P. Byrne, W. Mkenzie, R. Marchbank, J. Moore, and J. Jones, M,DCC,LXXXVI. 
- Physical Description:
- vii, 1 unnumbered page, 56p ; 8⁰.
- Comte de Cagliostro is the assumed name of Giuseppe Balsamo., Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T172036.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6164927