The merchants companion, after a new method [electronic resource] : Containing, an exact and useful table shewing the value of any number ells, bolls, &c. from 60 to 133 inclusive, either in sterling or scots money, according as you make the rate of the integer; the price of the ell, &c.beginning at 4 Shilling, and increasing regularly by one penny scots in each page till it ends at 12 Shilling, more adapted to the use of all traders in Brown Linen than any other extent. Together with, three more comprehensive tables, shewing the value of any number of ells, pounds, bolls, &c. from 1 to 1000 in foresaid money, the rate of the integer increasing regularly from 1/4 of a penny to 100l. useful for all merchants, farmers and tradsmen; calculated so as they may be depended on for correctness, and for proving any computations. Calculated By W.C. schoolmaster at Monefieth. For the Publisher. Entered in Stationers Hall according to act of Parliament
- W. C. (Schoolmaster at Monefieth)
- Dundee : Printed, by H. Galbraith, & Co., MDCCLXI. 
- Physical Description:
- 120 pages ; 12⁰.
- Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T172100.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6164951