Sauce for an English gander is excellent sauce for a Scotch goose [electronic resource] : Or A demonstrative proof that this present Parliament has not broke the union by tolerating the episcopal people in Scotland, to worship God their own way. And if ever the said union was broken, 'twas done by the late low-church P------nt, especially when the Scotch members intermedled with the Church of England by voting the late impeachment against Dr. Henry Sacheverell, contrary to the articles, canons and homilies of the said church, and the laws of this kingdom in being, and also in breach of the compact and union articles agreed on, betwixt England and Scotland
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year MDCCXII. 
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 4⁰.
- Price on title page: Price 4d., Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T172355.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6165028