Tables for buying and selling stocks [electronic resource] : From 60, 60 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, &c. to Đ130 [per] cent. constructed on so easy a plan that solutions to most questions amy be obtained by inspection only, and other cases may generally be answered by adding together two or three simple numbers. To which is added, a table shewing the value of the parts or residuals from 19s. 11d. three farthings down to one farthing. Likewise tables of interest at 3, 3 and a half, 4 and 5 per cent. Shewing at one view the interest due on India bonds, Navy and victualling bills, &c. in pounds, shillings and pence, from Đ1000 to One Shilling, for any number of days or months required. With a list of the holidays kept at all the public offices, the days and hours of transferring stocks, &c. By Benjamin Webb, writing master and accountant, and master of the Grammar School belonging to the Worshipful Company of Haberdashers in Bunhill-Row
- Webb, Benjamin
- London : Printed for the author, by J. Oliver, in Bartholomew-Close: and sold by J. Brotherton, at the Bible in Cornhill; and C. Henderson, under the Royal Exchange, MDCCLIX. 
- Physical Description:
- 8, 104 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Price in square brackets: (Price Bound Five Shillings.)
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T172679.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6165156