A second defence of some reflections on Dr. Wright's treatise on the religious observation of the Lord's-day, &c. against the exceptions of Mr. Caleb Fleming [electronic resource] : In which his explication of Gen. ii. 2,3. is consider'd, and shewn to be as inconsistent, as the doctor's explication of the fourth commandment; and the seventh-day-sabbath is prov'd to oblige all Christians, on Protestant principles. In a letter to Mr. Fleming. By Robert Cornthwaite
- Cornthwaite, Robert, 1696-1755
- London : Printed for John Noon, at the White Hart, near Morcer's Chapel in the Poultry, 1736.
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages ; 8⁰.
- Price on title page: Price Six pence.
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T172757.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6165180