Tale of a tub [electronic resource] : Written for the universal improvement of mankind. To which is added, an account of a battle between the ancient and modern books in St James's Library. With the author's apology, and explanatory notes by W. Wotton, B.D. and others. Whereunto is subjoined, directions to servants. By the Reverend Dr. Jonathan Swift, dean of St. Patrick's, Dublin
- Swift, Jonathan, 1667-1745
- Glasgow : Printed and sold by William Smith, 1776.
- The eighteenth edition, with cuts.
- Physical Description:
- 265, 1 unnumbered page, plates : illustrations ; 12⁰.
- Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T173095.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6165286