A narrative of the British Embassy to China, in the years 1792, 1793, and 1794 [electronic resource] : Containing the various circumstances of the embassy, with accounts of customs and manners of the Chinese; and a description of the country, towns, cities, &c. &c. By ©neas Anderson, then in the service of His Excellency Earl Macartney, K. B. Ambassador from the King of Great Britain to the emperor of China
- Anderson, Aeneas
- Basil : Printed and sold by J. J. Tourneisen, MDCCXCV. 
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 336, 24 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Written with the assistance of William Combe.
With an appendix and a final advertisement leaf.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T173591.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6165491