A Memorial for the present age, and information to posterity, of the loyality, patriotic zeal, and spirited exertions of the citizens of Bristol [electronic resource] : Being an account of the cause, rise, progress, and military improvement of the volunteers of the said city. With a correct list of the names of officers, and every soldier of the cavalry and infantry
- Bristol : Printed by W. Matthews, at No. 62, in Broad-mead, 1797.
- Physical Description:
- 65, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Price in square brackets: (Price One Shilling.)
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T173992.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6165636